How to Get Weather on Your Apple Watch Face
Overview about How to Get Weather on Your Apple Watch Face. Get the daily weather forecast on your wrist.Updated: 10/01/2022 by Sarojini Kandula | satyamwebdesign.com
How Do I Get Weather on My Apple Watch Face?
Checking the weather on your Apple Watch is easy with your new smartwatch because most watch faces come with the weather built-in.
1. Tap your Apple Watch face or lift your wrist up.
2. Tap the Weather complication.
3. View the current temperature.
4. Scroll down to view wind speed, UV index, air pollution and information for the coming days.
If you want to see different locations of weather. Easy to browse via the Apple Watch Weather app.
1. Unlock your Apple Watch by tapping the digital crown.
2. Tap the Weather app.
3. Tap Viewing.
4. Tap Conditions or Precipitation to see a different overview.
5. To add a city, scroll down and tap Add City.
6. Draw the letters of the city then tap Search.
7. On the Apple Watch Series 7, you can type in the city name with the keyboard.
You can add or change the city via your iPhone.
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down and tap Weather.
3. Tap the city next to Default City.
4. Tap the city you wish to change or add.
5. If you want to add more cities, use the Weather app on your iPhone to search for the cities.
Use your voice to get weather.
1. Lift your wrist and say "Hey Siri" to your Apple Watch.
Tip If that does not work, hold the digital crown in until the listening indicator appears.
2. Say " Weather forecast for India. (Name of the location). OR
3. What's the temperature in name of the location..
Many watch faces already included weather complication. If you don’t see them, you can add a relevant Apple Watch face and key weather related complications.
1. Open the Watch app from your iPhone.
2. Under My Faces > Tap the watch face
3. Scroll down to Complications.
4. Tap one of the options.
5. Go to Weather > Tap More
6. Choose your options - what you would like to have displayed.
That’s all! I hope you have successfully Get Weather on Your Apple Watch Face. If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know by comment below.