ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Sarojini Kandula is a freelance SEO copywriter and blogger based in Australia. She is owner of Satyam Web Design Write Online, which helps other businesses benefit the most out of their Online Web Presence.
Mother’s Day is an annual celebration and celebrated in different days in different countries.
Along with many other countries, New Zealand celebrates Mother’s Day first & Australia second on the second Sunday in the month of May.
A mother is a special person who loves and cares for their children.
Mother’s position is one of the hardest jobs in life because there are no manuals to read & learn but they do wonderful job.
It is an occasion to celebrate motherhood and a Big Thanks to Mother.
Mother’s are characterised by their love.
Mother’s sacrifice in so many ways and give more to their children.
Mother Symbol: Love of God & love of a mother.
You are with me so far about Mother’s Day?
Mother’s Day Slogans
Think about this for a moment you are spending time with your mother.
How do you feel?
What you are trying to say.
1. Mothers give up so much, so that their children can achieve so much in their life.
2. Mother... A mother holds her child’s hand and teach them how to walk.
3. A mother holds her child's heart forever.
4. Mother: the most beautiful & kind person.
STRONG WOMEN QUOTES
5. Mothers – No retirement for mums. No matter how old her children are and she is always a Mom.
6. Mother push their children to work hard and achieve a lot in life.
7. Mother wants the best out of their (children) lives.
8. Mother teaches their children to be strong. A lesson she has learned herself.
9. Mother teaches love is the great.
10. Mother teaches good humanity.
11. Mother: does everything for the children.
GREATEST PERSONAL INFLUENCER
12. Mother : Greatest personal influence in children lives.
FAMOUS QUOTES ABOUT LIFE
13. Mother: teaches Forgiveness is more important.
14. Mother: teaches to achieve dreams, but always keep God first in our lives.
15. Mother is the one always there even in difficult situations.
16. Mother: teaches life lessons.
17. The real questions for parents should be: Are you taking responsibility?
18. Mothers: are special.
THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM MY MOTHER
1. The Greatest Gift my mother ever gave me ….she believed in me.
2. The Greatest Gift From Mother.. You Show me your friends I will show you the future.
3. The Greatest Gift From Mother: Don't hang out with losers.
4. The Greatest Gift From Mother: Can I please Talk to you.
5. The Greatest Gift From Mother: dear & sweetest angel.
6. The Greatest Gift From Mother: Doesn’t talk. She sing.
7. The Greatest Gift From Mother: A tower of strength.
8. The Greatest Gift From Mother: Encouragement and help.
9. The Greatest Gift From Mother: When you see the dark a mother shows you the light.
10 The Greatest Gift From Mother: Teaches strength.
11. The Greatest Gift From Mother: Determination and work ethic.
12. The Greatest Gift From Mother: strong woman and never giving up.
This has been a very valuable lesson to me as I live and learn.
PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR MOTHER ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU:
13. The Greatest Gift From Mother: and you just always remember that your mother is there who loves you, who will protect you, always stand with you.
THE GREATEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE :
1. The Greatest Gift You Can Give: Mum You are My Hero.
2 . The Greatest Gift You Can Give: Mum You Love Me So Much.
3. The Greatest Gift You Can Give: Mum You Gave Me A Life.
4. The Greatest Gift You Can Give: Mum How Can I pay You?
5. The Greatest Gift You Can Give: Mum How Can I Be Better Son OR Daughter?
6. The Greatest Gift You Can Give: Look back your childhood and thank your mother for everything she gave you, but mostly for her love.
7. The Greatest Gift You Can Give: Please always remember I love you, I protect you, I always stand with you & I am always there for you,
THE GIFT OF LIFE
MOTHER’S DAY. Simple Message From Me - Love your parents. Give it back to Mum.
Let’s Rewind Our Mother's Day Celebration
The good news is..
You are having wonderful time with mum.
Have Your Say
Happy Mother's Day experience?
Please tell us in the comment section below.
Please send me a quick message on my Facebook Page!
I’d love to hear from you.
And if you enjoyed this post please don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
Happy Mother's Day.
I am Sarojini Kandula. Have a nice day and see you soon.