$33/Hour Worldwide Work-From-Home Jobs No Experience Required
Overview about $33/Hour Worldwide Work-From-Home Jobs No Experience Required.By Sarojini Kandula is the Editor-in-Chief of Satyam Money | satyamwebdesign.com | Updated: 10/01/2023
In this post, you'll know..
$33/Hour Worldwide Work-From-Home Jobs No Experience Required.
If you are looking for a job. Try this job $33/Hour Worldwide Work-From-Home with no experience required. Recruiting Coordinator position at Quora.
1. Schedule phone and onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
2. Provide an exceptional candidate experience
3. Maintain the accuracy of data in our Applicant Tracking System (we use the Greenhouse ATS)
4. Collect feedback from interviewers and help conduct debriefs
5. Collaborate with the team on recruiting-related projects
1. Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's "coordination hours" (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
2. Problem-solving ability with a high level of adaptability & creativity
3. Strong focus on detail-orientation and organizational skills
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Service-oriented focus to elevate our candidates’ experience
6. Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
1. Proficiency with Google Applications (Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, and Sheets).
2. Curiosity and desire to learn more about recruiting.
Benefits: $33/hour (according to Glassdoor ) There are no benefits. Please find out more information at Glassdoor here.
I hope this is interesting. This is the quick thing I saw recently. You might want to apply for this job.
That’s all! I hope you are successfully applying for this job. If you have any questions or suggestions, let me know by comment below.
About the Author
Sarojini is our technology director and she write mostly short (technical) and inspirational posts. Not only does she lead Satyam’s development team, but she also brews a mean espresso Indian Coffee —right at her desk and serves it in legit espresso cups. After that she will ask the team to meditate.
Was this page helpful?
Now. It’s your turn.